Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm tired.. so I wrote 90% of this with my eyes closed..

Okay, so while sitting here on the couch, I thought to myself, "Hmm, no random spiritual thoughts today, my day actually went pretty well". That thought, ironically, sparked a random spiritual thought.

How come it seems like I only grow closer to God when things are tough? How come when things get good do I tend to forget how much I need God's help? Heres how I think that things SHOULD work:

When times are bad, we need to trust God, have faith, and show him your love.

When times are good, the we need to thank God, and do our best to live the way he wants us to live.

Just some food for thought, let me know what you think..

Is this post abnormally short? Yep. (Because I want to go to bed). And I can't promise I'm going to be doing this every night anymore, either. Because I'm sure there are going to be times when I don't really have anything to say.

So until next time, check out this insane snowboarding video that blows my mind every time I watch it.


This is just a teaser, you can see the whole thing right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment